Monday, March 1, 2010

Long time no see

Wats up people?? I have been off blogger for some time now. Actually past few days have been very interesting for me. I did some coding for DevCrib. It looks like I can implement it now. Also me and some of my friends are trying to start some sort of t-shirt printing business. When we tried to come up with cool ideas for tees, it turns out that we are pretty good at it. Right now we are searching for some vendor who can print our ideas on tees. Its an experiment, we will see if it fetches us something.
The other day I got a mail stating that there is 3 day symposia on "Web technology to improve the quality of education" from July 1 - 3, 2010 at IIT Bombay. I am trying to get StudNet online before it so that I can tell people there how I am trying to use "Web" to improve the quality of education.
<** fingers crossed **>

No comments:

Post a Comment