Sunday, December 20, 2009

IdeaStore

Weekend went just like any other weekend. One moment made it different. Remember those days when u are just strolling humming ur favorite song and just on the most unlikely time u get an idea which sounds cool. So what u want to do is share it with ur friends so that u can brainstorm and more ideas can take birth. That is what happened with me when I was researching about my site. I did not wrote about my idea down and the next day I forgot about it. No matter how much I tried to recall it I couldnt. I can remember similar numerous situations in my college days. Thats when I thought about 'IdeaStore'. This will be an online platform where anyone can give their idea updates. Others, reading ur idea, may have done something similar can share their experience and u can refine those further.
I know there maybe similar platforms existing already but this will surely appeal to college students because this just wont give them like a discussion forum for ideas, it will be like twitter updates about ideas or in more general terms anything u think about.
Keep thinking and keep updating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment