Monday, January 4, 2010

Blog in the making

I have started working on the Blog. Im using MAMP (Mac, Apache, MySQL, PHP) for development. Design is over, Tables, the pages like signin, addentry, addcomments, viewentry and others. Development is started. Im using PHPEclipse as the IDE. Its really cool. I have also got Zend Studio, maybe from now on Ill use it. Hope it finishes soon as I have to start developing the Dicussion forum.
Discussion forum is going to be very interesting as it will involve more complex queries and more optimized coding standards.
This is really fun. Web development is awesome. I hope Im able to do what I have in my mind.
I have got few honest reviews that this is a cool idea which can really be used by people. I require more developers who can help me achieve this. If anyone wants to work on some really cool stuff can contact me.
Be a Student on STUDNET.

No comments:

Post a Comment