Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Problem with config.php

I made a config.php file which has configuration settings like host name, user name, password, database name, author name. I also made header.php and footer.php files. Then I made the index.php file. Now when I run this as PHP script then the error message I get is somehting about mysql.sock. I guess Zend is not able to find the mysql.sock file. Some configuration problem maybe. What I am wondering is how is index.php file going to get the parameters set in config.php. I havent included it in index.php file.
I was debugging it this morning, but right when I was able to figure out the problem, I had to leave for my day job. WTF. Its very difficult to work in intervals. I have to find out time so that I can work in a stretch for several hours.
If anybody has worked on php and mysql please do leave comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment