I am fed up of my day job. The timings are so cruel that it doesnt allow me to work on my project. There should have been more hrs in a day. No matter how much I try to balance my day job with my current project, I dont get any time. How am I supposed to do it?? I know its just an excuse. *All izz well* *All izz well* ..
I have to find out a way to take out time otherwise I myself am going to kill my idea. Please suggest ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey don't kill the idea..it seems to be great one...jobs' & Bosses are dere to create problems & it is expected that we will provide solution to all dere problems or act as punching bag for them to vent dere anger...so chill !!!! they will keep doing it or else dey wont b at that position without proper knowledge & skill...when in tension keep chanting aall izz welll !!!! this will work...
ReplyDeletekeep building upon ur idea...I'll send you a copy of RFP soon...then u'll b able to structure ur idea as the software industry people understand it...