I have been reading the articles written by Paul Graham for a long time now. His articles are just great. He is a very active contributor in the open source world. He and his friends has started a VC company called YC (Y Combinator). After reading his articles one thing that I got to know is that 1 in 20 ideas that come to YC fails. He has written a lot about why startups fail or succeed. A good co-founder, an idea that people would use, release early and often, impress a small group than try to appeal to a large mass, never give up and many other reasons that may help a startup tick.
I have been working on my idea for about a month or so now and many a times I have felt to give up or that the idea is not going to appeal to anyone except me and many other reasons. Then it struck me what is needed to is to stick with what I believe. Persevere. If I keep working on my idea then eventually this will turn into a full fledged application.
Okay, gotta get back to work. Perseverence.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment