I am facing a problem with mysql socket with Zend Studio. I guess I have not included the mysql socket directive in the php.ini file for MAMP. I may have to create a symbolic link between the actual mysql.sock file and the one where Zend is trying to search.
I have now resolved the 'Run as webpage' issue. I just had to place my php scripts in the htdocs directory of MAMP. There is lot of work left on this. If the socket thing doesnt work out then I will go back to using PHPEclipse. There I just had to make a symbolic link and it worked. Anyways both the IDE's are equally great I suppose. Now I am thinking when I am done with developing the blog, how to host it on internet. I already have a domain name and space on a hosting server. Lets see, its still time for that.
Oh BTW, as many as 10 people resigned just from my DC of my organisation in one day. Thats a big number and sources say 14000 have resigned in this quarter. Thats a huge number. I guess its time that the service companys realise that employees are not be treated as resources such as computers, tables or lights, they are humans. Organisation is not just about the revenues and numbers, its about the people who run it.
Anyways thats not what I am trying to say here. I am chasing my Freedom. Hope I am Free soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment